To strengthen schools through the academic success of students by providing focused, targeted assistance through continuous support and growth of all school leaders including teachers, administrators, parents, and community leaders.
- ECS is proud to work with schools across the state of Arkansas and other states as well.
- ECS works with schools in many different capacities such as federal programs, on-going professional development, building professional learning communities, Smart Accountability, grant writing services, and Supplemental Education Services, just to name a few.
- ECS believes in developing long-term relationships with the schools they work with. Their staff becomes a member of the professional learning community as they help to develop leadership on an individual campus or an entire district.
- ECS works with program improvement and high priority schools and is able to lead schools and districts through Smart Accountability requirements and ensure compliance with all regulations and requirements.
- Most importantly, ECS helps schools to use these processes to improve the overall performance of the school. With targeted services that align with professional development, parent involvement, leadership building, school-wide improvement, and content-specific goods, ECS can maximize the impact of school resources that will impact your state assessment scores.
- Read More...