What Can We Do For You?
Grant Writing Services
Successfully written and been funded for:
- Educational Enhancement Technology Grants
- Reading First Grants
- Early Reading First
- 21st Century Community Learning Center Grants
- Enhancing Education Through Technology (EETT)
- Even Start Grants
- Comprehensive School Reform Grants
- School Improvement Grants (SIG 1003g)
We offer customized grant writing designed to help your district access those much needed funds. Written by experienced, successful grant writers who have written and helped schools receive well over 25 million dollars in funding.
In addition, we offer assistance in reviewing your proposals before you submit them to a funding agency and/or third party evaluation required by most federal grants.
Preparation of master plan, 1- year plan. Partnership application; on-site facility review with recommendations, maintenance, custodial plan and preparation.
Federal Programs Assistance
School improvement plans (ACSIP), application including Title I, Title IIA (Teacher Enhancement), Title IVA (Safe and Drug Free Schools), Title V (Innovative Practices), Title VI (Low Income School)
Offers staff development in:
- Brain Compatible Classrooms / Dendrites Don't Grow Workshops / Teaching with the Brain in mind.
- Literacy / Struggling Readers (1-12) / Adolescent Literacy / Literature Cirlces / Comprehension Strategies That Work / Content Vocabulary
- Increasing Academic Achievement of Subgroup Populations
- Total Instructional Alignment
- Differentiated Learning
- Curriculum Mapping
- Blooms Taxonomy
- Classroom Management
- Standards Driven Math
- Visual Math
We offer on-site professional staff development that is grounded in research and aligned to national standards. We offer the highest quality staff development programs possible with an emphasis on classroom proven strategies and teacher tested techniques.
Staff development is tailored to meet the needs of staff and students as determined on the disaggregation of school assessment data. Staff development is planned to meet the needs of individual districts in order to maximize professional growth. Modeling, observation, and monitoring for all staff development is available as well.
- Read More...